Friday, January 20, 2012

Most amazing video ever

I realize I've been lax about posting of late, and I plan to rectify this after my travelogue on Monday, but for now I wanted to share this RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME VIDEO that some folks down here made about the race to be the first to the South Pole.

For some reason the embed code isn't working, so just follow this link. I promise it's worth it. This video gave me so much renewed creative energy and inspiration for this place, I cannot say enough good things about it.

Also, briefly-- a big thank you to the people who have been sending stuff for Under the Bed. I am delightfully overwhelmed by the number of submissions! But I only have a month left down here, so we're getting to the point where mail will make it down here after I'm gone. So no more mail, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment