Friday, November 25, 2011

Antarctic Erotica

Sorry it's been a while since the last post... I am still alive, well, and ludicrously busy, and I have been continuing to draw Antarctic comics. And about a gazillion other things. I have plans for some lengthier posts in the next few days/weeks, but for now here is a crazy landscape picture (I know, I've fallen a bit behind in posting those...):
and some pictures of "Mustache Alley," because people tend to have a sense of humor about organization down here:
and a comic about Antarctic Erotica:

I have a new project that I am VERY excited about, and it's going to require your participation... more on that soon! Like within the next 24 hours, unless I get distracted. Which, I will concede, happens pretty often down here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Vermont! I really enjoy reading your entries and am looking forward to participating in your project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Can't wait to see what you make...

    ReplyDelete